New Feature requests go in here

All the bugs you found in site and all the features you would like to see post them here.
PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 5:02 pm
A new Section "Jobs" can come up as well.. as many mangys are working all over the world.. for mangy's searching jobs.. can knw of vacancies & other related details.. have sub section IT & Non IT.. as IT will have regular vacancies and recruitment compared to non it's.. will try to get in some of ma frnz in HR Recruitment to post the latest vacancies and open positions...
A Bug Feeds a Million Hungry Stomachs.. So i Write The Most Buggiest Code...
http://lifescampus.blogspot.com/
PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 5:38 pm
ErrolDsilva wrote:
Lozil wrote:Will Try to find something for that... Presently this works well i guess.. :D

bro.. my name is written as "Errol Dsilva" and not "ErrolDsilva" without a space... :lol:

:o :oops: :oops:

ErrolDsilva wrote:A new Section "Jobs" can come up as well.. as many mangys are working all over the world.. for mangy's searching jobs.. can knw of vacancies & other related details.. have sub section IT & Non IT.. as IT will have regular vacancies and recruitment compared to non it's.. will try to get in some of ma frnz in HR Recruitment to post the latest vacancies and open positions...

Looks like a Nice Idea... But IT and Non IT Looks a Bit odd... May be Just one Forum for Jobs would Suffice now.. Will get it up soon...
PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 8:35 pm
good work got it in place quite soon...
A Bug Feeds a Million Hungry Stomachs.. So i Write The Most Buggiest Code...
http://lifescampus.blogspot.com/
PostPosted: February 13th, 2011, 9:29 pm
presently links are opening in the same page. I feel if the links will open in new window or tab it will much better..
PostPosted: March 15th, 2011, 10:01 am
A Thanks Button in post.
Previous

Return to Feedback Zone